On this page you will find a host of resources to help keep you informed and up to date!
Parents forms- Click HERE to see a list of forms for students and parents.
- Renaissance Home Connect
- iStation Home English or Spanish– Visual guide to assist you in setting up and using iStation Home, which will allow your child to access the iStation Reading Program.
- 10 Free Learning Websites for Kids
- Accelerated Reader Information
- Grade Level Web Sites
- Parent Institute– A wonderful resource with tips, ideas, and information on helping your child succeed. You can sign up to receive a parenting tip of the day. Go and check it out!
- Internet Safety
- School Accountability
- Psychological Services Newsletters
- Student Progression Plan– The Student Progression Plan provides information regarding how students will be promoted in Polk County. Click on Student Progression Plan to learn more.
- Dress Code
- Fundraisers-Spook Hill is continuously involved in helping our community. Currently we are participating in a can food drive for the Lake Wales Care Center. We are also participating in the Pasta for Pennies fundraiser sponsored by the Olive Garden. This fundraiser benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Click on Fundraisers to learn about ways to help out our school.
Celebration Delivery Policy
We will only accept deliveries of school related items such as books, lunch boxes, etc. from parents/guardians that are listed on the student’s emergency card. Gifts, flowers, and balloons for students may not be delivered or brought to the school. Balloon arrangements, bouquets, and other celebration deliveries for students are considered an educational distraction in the classroom and a safety issue in the hallways, cafeteria, and aboard buses. It is not appropriate for the school to be responsible for delivery of non-school related articles to students. Please make arrangements with the classroom teacher prior to sending in any treats to school. Edible treats must be commercially prepared items for food safety reasons. Due to allergy and medical restrictions, the teacher must be contacted prior to providing treats for the class. While treats are acceptable, this is not to be considered a party for your child. Visitors, camcorders, party favors, etc., are interruptions of the educational process and are not permitted.